terça-feira, setembro 01, 2009

SNAKE'S TABLE



Look at me, i’m a perfect silence.
What do i have?
The silence.
What it did and what it do to me?
Nothing, cause i live in the tranquility of silence, i live in peace.with my own.
There’s no one walking against the
wind, everyone sing the same song as me.
We’re so diferent and so equals, no one have found the death in the end of the rainbow road, no one have found the death on the skin wall.
Misterious Lightnings have hit the gates of the night, and have kill the angels arising.
Silence!
Whose castles didn’t felt the rain?
Whose gardens didn’t felt the pain?
Whose souls lived and live in vain?
Silence!
What does it mean?
Does It mean it have been a code of war along the years?.
Why?
What brought me here?
What brought me there?
There in the depth of their wickness?
It stays clear for me, they show it wall.
My creation it’s their sepulture.
Look to me, i’m a perfect silence.
What do i have?
War in their poorest and wicked minds.

I WORK, I HAVE MONEY, I HAVE A BIG FAMILY, EVERYTHING IT'S OK WITH ME AND THOSE AROUND ME,
I HAVE NO PROBLEMS AND NO ONE HAVE WANTED AND WANT TO CREATE MORE PROBLEMS THAN I POSSIBILY HAD AND HAVE..
NOTHING IS TEMPORARY, WORK, FAMILY…
NOTHING?

THE ONLY THING THAT’S TEMPORARY,
IT’S ALL I HAVE, IT’S THE WAR OF MY SILENCE

WHY DON'T YOU JOIN ME? BETTER, WHY DON'T YOU JOIN US? WHY? YOU ARE MY FAMILY.

Sem comentários: