terça-feira, outubro 06, 2009

JAIL, DECLINE MY ENTRANCE, JAIL DIDN'T LIKE THE SURVEY RESULTATS AND JAIL KNOWS HOW I LOVE THE CHICKEN'S NOISE

TODAY YOU LOOK MORE A DUCK THAN A CHICKEN, BY THE WAY, ARE YOU WAITING FOR THE TRAIN'S DERRAIL?



















Pardom me Madame, it seams that the train derrail in a wrong station but it's in a good pitch,i've a problem, i left my ticket in the the other station back there, how in the hell i can go to the lake's homes?
My duck it's waiting for me, it want to go to the trussardi's museum and be there at the celebrities party.
- Poor man..., do you see that screen near that statue and the cemiterium? Read the imformation, be quick, it will not take much time, it will guide you and your duck to the party.
Many thanks Madame, may i send to you an email, do you have a daughter? Is she gougeous? Are you rich? where do you live?
you're a good person, thanks for helping me, i'm a poor man, from a poor fammily and by the way, my name is galileo and the duck, Roast Beef.
Thank you.

Sem comentários: